What you need:
- 1 Pound of D&D Market’s Bulk Italian Sausage
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 2 Stalks of Celery (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1-2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 Cup Romano Cheese
- 1 Loaf Italian Bread (soaked in water and squeezed out)
- 1/4 Cup Italian Parsley (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
What to do:
- In a large skillet sauté onions, garlic, celery and sausage in olive oil.
- When cooked, remove and place in a bowl to let cool.
- Add beaten egg, cheese, parsley and bread. Combine like you would meatballs.
- In the same skillet cook the entire stuffing until a crust forms on it, turning it frequently not to let burn.
- Put stuffing in a buttered baking dish. Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour. This can be made 1 day ahead. Enjoy!