What you need:
- 1 Tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoon Grated Lemon Rind
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops (Veal Chops can be substituted, great with Shoulder Veal Chops as well)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
What to do:
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Add pork, turning to coat.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove pork from baking dish, discard marinade.
- Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place pork on a broiler pan or on the grill.
- Broil or Grill 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve with a side of Rice, Farro, or Escarole and Beans as well as a Salad. Enjoy!