What you need:
- 4 Green Peppers or 6 Cubanel Peppers (washed, seeded and sliced)
- 4 Large Eggs (scrambled in a bowl and seasoned with salt & pepper)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 Pound of Sliced Provolone Cheese
- A Loaf of Crusty Italian Bread Split in half or Crusty Rolls
What to do:
- In a large skillet add olive oil and garlic and sauté on low-med until garlic is golden (do not burn).
- Add peppers, season with salt and Pepper. Stir to coat the peppers with the oil.
- Continue cooking and stirring until the peppers are soft.
- Raise heat to med-high and add eggs, stirring well to coat egg onto peppers.
- Cook eggs throughly, making sure not to burn.
- Put the Peppers and Eggs on the bread with cheese on the bottom and top of the mixture. Enjoy with a nice salad!