What you need:
- 1-2 Links of D&D Sausage (cooked before hand and sliced)
- 1 Potato (peeled, washed, dried and cut into thin little chunks)
- 1 Red Pepper (washed and cut into dices) (Hot Peppers can be substituted)
- 1 Small Onion (diced)
- 6-8 Eggs Beaten well
- 1 tablespoon of Parsley (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
This can be done Meatless. You can add Pancetta, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Asparagus or any combination to make it your own.
What to do:
- In a large non-stick skillet, place 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté all the vegetables and sausage slices.
- Beat eggs well, season with salt and pepper and parsley If more oil is needed to the pan add it.
- Pour the eggs into the pan. Lift the sides to have the egg run to the bottom.
- If you are unable to flip or turn the Fritatta using another dish, turn your oven to 50 degrees and let the Fritatta bake until the egg is cooked about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, cut into wedges and serve on a crusty roll with American or Provolone Cheese. Enjoy this Frittata for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or anytime!