What you need:
- 1 Bunch of Broccoli di Rabe (cleaned, chopped and blanched)
- 1 clove of garlic sliced thin
- 1/2 Pound of DeCecco Linguini (cooked and cooled)
- 8 eggs (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of coarse black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Italian Parsley (chopped finely)
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons of shredded fontina cheese
- 1/4 Cup of Grated Romano or Parmigiano
- 1/4 Cup of Ricotta
- (Remember anything can be added to this frittata, even chopped pancetta, bacon, sausage or ham).
What to do:
- Beat eggs well in a bowl add salt, pepper and parsley.
- In a non-stick pan toast your garlic and olive oil add the broccoli and sauté well.
- Add your pasta and toss well. Top it all with your beaten egg that you have mixed with cheese.
- In a preheated 350 degree oven, place your skillet or 9 x 13 pan and let bake for approximately 30-45 minutes, until your desired doneness.
- Remove pan and top with additional shredded fontina cheese.
- Place back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and cut. Serve with an arugula and fennel salad, crusty Italian bread and a nice bottle of wine. Enjoy this Lenten meal for dinner, lunch or brunch!