What you need:
- 1 Pound of D&D Market`s fresh dough (frozen may be used)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Kalamata Olives
- Sliced Onions
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Dried Oregano
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper.
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Stretch dough into a round or square or rectangle.
- Gently press tomatoes and olives into dough. Top with onions.
- Press cheese into dough and top with parsley and oregano. Brush with olive oil or the top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake on the center rack for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Move to bottom rack and bake for about 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Remove focaccia from pan and let sit 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Brush again with olive oil before serving. Enjoy!
Another great option for an appetizer would be to use red seedless grapes (cut in 1/2). In a bowl mix the grapes, salt, pepper, a shake or 2 of oregano, garlic powder, onion powder & rosemary. Toss with olive oil and spread on the dough.