Recipe courtesy of Tastes of Italia.
What you need:
- 2 Medium Cloves Garlic (peeled and halved)
- 1 Cup Packed Basil Leaves
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1/2 Pound Farfalle Pasta (cooked & drained)
- 1 Cup Cooked and Drained Green Peas
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
What to do:
- Put the garlic and basil in the bowl of a processor and finely mince both.
- Add the Parmigiano and pulse 1-2 times.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- With processor on, add oil and water through the food tube. If too thick, add more water by tablespoons.
- Combine the pasta, green peas and onions in a large bowl.
- Add the pesto and toss well. Adjust salt and pepper. Enjoy!