What you need:
- 1 Leg of Lamb that is oven ready
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of coarse black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic and onion powder
- 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 bottle of white wine
What to do:
- Put all the seasonings into a bowl and make a paste with it.
- Make small slits in the lamb and insert a teaspoon of the paste throughout the lamb.
- With the remainder of the paste, rub the entire leg of lamb. Do this 1 day ahead, cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring lamb to room temperature.
- Sprinkle with bottle of wine. Bake for 15-20 minutes per pound or to your desired uncovered.
- If the pan gets dry ad some water to the pan.
- Serve with all of your Easter favorites and this recipe is great all year long! Enjoy!