Serves a Crowd
What you need:
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Molasses
- 1/2 Cup Bourbon
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 (14 pounds) Smoked Whole Hatfield Ham
- Fresh herbs for garnish
What to do:
- Microwave honey and molasses in a 1 quart microwave safe dish on high for 1 minute, whisk to blend, whisk in bourbon, orange juice and mustard.
- Place Ham in a roasting pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes basting occasionally with honey mixture.
- Bring drippings and remaining glaze to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and serve with sliced ham. Garnish the platter before serving. Enjoy!