What you need:
- 2 Pound Piece of D&D Market’s London Broil
- 1 Clove of Garlic (sliced)
- 1 Small Onion (sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt and Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of Red Wine
- Marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
What to do:
- Preheat Grill.
- Grill London Broil to your desired temperature.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes covered before slicing. Slice on a bias.
- Serve with a salad and grilled potatoes. (Left overs can be used for a steak salad the next day.) Enjoy!