Serves a Crowd
What you need:
- Your desired size Turkey
- 1 Bunch of Rosemary (washed and patted dry)
- 1 Bunch of Sage (washed and patted dry)
- 2 Large Apples (quartered)
- 1 Large Onion (quartered)
- 1 Bulb of Garlic (halved)
- Black Pepper
- 2 Sticks of Butter.
What to do:
- The night before Thanksgiving, wash your turkey well and dry it.
- Place your hand under the skin of the turkey to loose the skin.
- Season under the skin with salt and pepper.
- Rub with 1 stick of butter under the skin.
- Take half the amount of herbs and layer nicely under the skin of the Turkey (because once it cooks the herbs will be seen through the skin).
- On the outside of the turkey rub with the remaining stick of butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Thanksgiving morning season the inside cavity of the Turkey with salt and pepper, place the remaining herbs, onion garlic, apple inside the cavity.
- Bake the Turkey according to the Meat Dept.’s instructions. Enjoy our Thanksgiving Turkey recipe.