What you need:
- 4 Peaches (washed, dried, cut in half w/ pit removed),
- 1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 8 Tablespoons of Nutella
- 1 Pint of Vanilla Gelato (or your favorite flavor can be substituted)
- 4 Sprigs of Mint
What to do:
- Preheat Grill and clean off grate.
- Dip each peach half into the olive oil then honey.
- Grill each half until a nice char appears.
- Fill each half with a tablespoon of Nutella and top with a scoop of gelato.
- Serve 2 halves in individual bowls and top with a sprig of mint. Enjoy a D’Aprile Summer Time Favorite!