What you need:
- 2 Cans of Chickpeas (washed and drained)
- 1 Red Pepper and 1 Green Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (peeled and diced)
- 2 Celery Stalks (diced)
- 1 Medium Onion (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (sliced)
- 2 Tablespoons of Italian Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of White Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
What to do:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Can be made 1-2 days ahead. Enjoy!