What you need:
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Catsup
- 3 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1/4 Teaspoon Bottled Hot Pepper Sauce
- 4 Pounds of Meaty Baby Back Spareribs
What to do:
- For barbecue sauce, in a saucepan combine water, catsup, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered for 30 Minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper.
- Grill on medium heat on a preheated grill basting every 15 minutes for approximately 1 1/2 hours. Enjoy!